Founder & CEO
Global Talent Recruitment Director
15 years experience in International Student Recruitment and Programming with SAIT, Mount Royal University and University of Alberta. Immigration Consulting Diploma. Expert in facilitating the best experience for international students.
Community & Employer Engagement Director
Advisors & Consultants
20 years in tech leadership in US and India. Recently CIO of IITMadras Research Park. Previously took Sycamore Networks from early stage to $27B IPO. Continuous success in between.
organizations, and exudes passion in angel investing, leadership and
mentoring. He has founded or co-founded a number of global businesses.
Strategic Marketing and Research in India. He brings expertise in Marketing,
partnerships, alliances and facilitation worldwide.
30 years experience with business development between India and Canada focussed on technology sector.
Alumni Board member at University of Ottawa and Advisor to Canada India Centre at Carleton University.
Co-founder of TiE chapter in Ottawa, Canada.
GTA accelerates your chances of getting the best tech jobs in Canada.
Did you know?
- 80% of the best jobs are not advertised
- 65% of the jobs are placed by referrals not resumes
GTA has the network and can match you with the best jobs that suit your skills so you can relocate to Canada faster.
We support the immigration process and integration to make your transition to Canada seamless.
Adjusting to working in Canada
Moving to a new country can be overwhelming from securing a visa to making new friends, and thriving in your new workplace. GTA wants you to succeed in your new role, we offer support in:
- the coordination of relocation
- arrangement of housing upon arrival
- introduction to the diaspora community
- connection to social activities and events
- introduction to the Canadian workplace and local communication skills
- on-going training in business fundamentals, collaboration, and technology tools