Location: Calgary (remote work for Canadian residents ONLY)
This role will provide support to the HR team by assisting with the screening process involved in finding the very best applicants. You will also help develop new remote interview techniques, questions and digital testing. Reporting directly to our HR team lead, this person will ensure that GTA is only putting forward the very best tech specialists to our clients.
Global Talent Accelerator is a tech talent strategy company that supports growing organizations build software development teams. We provide clients with talent solutions based on their internal team capacity, urgency to hire and stage of growth.
The individual should be ready to work in an entrepreneurial growth environment. We are a diverse and globally minded company, all with international experience. This person needs to be ready to carve out new solutions that best meet the goals of the company, which is building diverse tech teams. The job will not be centered around clocking hours, but bringing results, and doing whatever it takes to get those results.
What you will do:
- working with our HR team to find the top tech talent within our many applicants
- co-host video interviews to ensure GTA is only putting forward the very best in their technical field
- help design online testing and coding systems as part of the interview process
- assist with building quick auto-response systems through contact made on Social channels
- contribute to the continuous improvement and development of services
- pitch in to help wherever is needed to achieve company goals
What we are looking for:
- passion for learning new technologies and new ways of doing things
- strong communicator who is able to work cross culturally with international candidates and their families
- collaborator and contributor who supports the team in finding solutions
- able to thrive in an agile work environment and able to adapt and wear several hats
- strong organizational skills with process management orientation
- great sense of humour and adventure
- knowledge of a second language is an asset
- basic HR experience an asset